Hoffman Estates High School Homes for Sale
Hoffman Estates High School, Home of the Hawks & part of Township High School District 211, is located on Higgins Road, Northwest of Highway 58 in Hoffman Estates, IL, open to grades 9-12 since 1975. Today, Hoffman Estates High School is a highly rated, public school serving over 1,900 freshman through senior high school students from Hoffman Estates and surrounding communities. Some notable recognitions include: being accredited by the North Central Association and a recipient of the United States Department of Education’s Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence award.
Some Fun Facts In Hawks History
- Hoffman Estates High School was constructed for a total cost of $7.22 million in 1973
- Steve Snow (Class of 1989) was a member of the 1992 US Olympic Soccer team
- Ken Snow (Class of 1986) played on the US Men’s National Soccer Team and was selected as male college player of the year twice
- Sal Fasano is a coach with the Atlanta Braves and played major league baseball as a catcher with various teams
- Sherri Shepherd is an actress, comedian, author, and tv personality, winning a Daytime Emmy Award as host with The View in 2009
- Eric Saubert is a professional football player with the NFL’s Atlanta Falcons
- Walter Payton was an assistant basketball coach for the Hawks from 1992 to 1994
Read all about Hoffman Estates HS on their site – https://adc.d211.org/Domain/12
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.